Sunday 2nd August, 6pm we’re re-starting services in Hall Street.
For those unable to come we will still be streaming both services…
Here are our policies for re-opening…
In a nutshell
1. Book Your seat(s)
- Each week contact us to say that you’re coming, by Thursday night (I’ll do the seating plan Friday am)
- You will need to give us your contact details
- Some of you have said you’d like to come, but happy to give a seat to another. Thanks, but still indicate if you’d like to come, each week varies as to who comes.
- If we can’t fit everyone in, we’ll prioritise you for another week.
2. Get there early
- 10-15mins early? We’ll play some music.
- 6pm is easier to get parked. You may want to use one of the official car parks.
3. Wear a face mask
- Stella willing to make some
- We have disposables if need be
- It doesn’t apply to under 3s
4. Hand Sanitizers will be at entrance (Hall St), exit (Roman Rd) & loos. Please use them
5. If you have any symptoms (defined in “Safety measures”), coughing, sneezing: PLEASE DO NOT COME
- Even if you’re booked in, let me know if you can, but the most important thing, is stay away.
- There won’t be anything put on for children during the service
- Parents will be responsible and need to be with their own children
- Sadly, they can’t really mix
- The blue tooth speaker will be on in the hall if you need it.
- This document has all the details about what we’re doing to take any risk to an absolute minimum.